Garden Of Lilith Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
VioletWytch
VioletWytch
Admin
https://gardenoflilithsims.forumotion.com

Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds Empty Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds

Tue May 21, 2019 5:23 pm
Exterior Photos and landscaping of your homes and community lots.

You can share photos of builds you have downloaded and use or ones you have built on your own. if its something you download then say so. Its fine if you dont remember who made it though.
These photos are my build for my alien sim wedding venue. I built the outdoor ceremony space under a high glass roof supported by columns. Everything is surrounded by desert and alien plants.
Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds 05-16-13
Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds 05-16-14

The outdoor pool area for my of my families vacation homes. The pool has a fountain and plants around it, and a seating area with an awning.
Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds 04-07-14
Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds 04-07-15

Exterior photos of the house i downloaded and heavily remodeled for the same couple who own the vacation house above that i built.
Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds 04-03-15
Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds 04-03-13
Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds 04-03-14

A small modern beach house i built for a sim from the household i use the above home for now. This was her starter house. The pool area was my favorite. i built it half under an awning. It has outdoor seating.
Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds 03-30-10
Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds 03-30-11
Made Out of Clay-Photos of Your Exterior Builds 04-01-10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum